Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How To Give Effective Feedback To Your Students
Transcript of How To Give Effective Feedback To Your Students
to Your Students
Susan M. Brookhart
Describe, don't judge!!
or three main
Base on learning targets
Written, oral or demonstrations?
Can be about the
processing of the task
self as a person
Directly on Work (in margins)
Annotations on rubrics
At the student's desk, quietly
At the teachers desk
Out of class conference
Self Assessment Skills
Kid Friendly Rubrics
To Use Feedback
Feedback: An Overview
Types of Feedback
and their Purposes
How to Give Effective
How to Give Effective Oral Feedback
How to Help Students Use Feedback
Content Specific Suggestions for Feedback
Adjusting Feedback for Different Types of Learners