Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Identity Proof
Mareline Ramirez and Amanda Fernandez
First use distributive property, multiplying the binomials first.
Combine like terms!
Use distributive property again.
Use numerical proof to prove the answer.
Lets substitute a to 6 and b to 9.
Get rid of the exponents first to make it easier to solve the problem.
Solve the expression with each parenthesis to simplify
Solve the equation now!
-284,310= -284,310 √
The identity proof works!