Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mycena interrupta
Interrupta The caps of Mycena interrupta range from 0.6 to 2 cm. The spores are white, smooth, ellipsoid . Mycena interrupta , commonly known as the pixie's parasol. The length of the stipe typically 2 cm long ranges from 1 to Mycena interrupta is not bioluminescent. Kingdom: Fungi
Genus: Mycena Species: M. interrupta categorization The gills are white, adnexed, with blue margins. THE END