Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LSD: Drug Health Assignement, Marshall GymA
Transcript of LSD: Drug Health Assignement, Marshall GymA
- VERY Extreme Mood Swings
- Increased heart rate
- Loss of appetite
- Affects Coordination Thought those were bad? Take a look at the long-term effects of LSD:
- Various psychological disorders
(These flashbacks are those of previous LSD 'trips'. They can happen any time, anywhere after just one LSD trip. These flashbacks can occur for one's entire life) LSD does not cause any physical addiction, and is relatively cheap. This is why it is so popular among younger drug users. Unfortunately, it does cause a psychological dependance, as users are brought to believe they need this drug to take them out of day-to-day life. You can avoid LSD and any type of drugs by staying away from people you know who might pressure you into doing them. If that is a very hard thing to do, you can find ways to say no. Tell the person who is pressuring you into doing them that drugs are very stupid, and you don't want to be caught doing them. Drugs can ruin your life. To find more information on drugs, and how to say no, visit: