Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
06.04 Reaction Rates and Temperature Laboratory
Transcript of 06.04 Reaction Rates and Temperature Laboratory
46 sec 2nd test 21 sec 50 sec
What evidence indicates that a chemical reaction took place?
The way the H20 was reacting to the tablet.
Was your hypothesis correct? Support your answer with data from your experiment.
No my hypothesis was incorrect because the cold water lasted the longest than the hot water.
Predict what would happen if we conducted the same experiment with room temperature water.
I think it would react as the hot water, started out fast but end very quickly.
Hot Water 10
Test test 1