Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nursing System
What is the problem?
Role of a School Nurse
What is a school nurse actually suppose to do?
- Sport or Physical Education Injuries
- 26% increse level on tests and math/reading achievments
- provides an expertise and oversight for the provision of school health services and promotion of health education
Why do we need one?
- Help with health needs
Examples: Bandaids, ice, mental, diseases, sickness, and rolemodel.
What we can do
- Letter to the board
- Survey/poll for student`s opinion
- Health Fair
By: Connie Ban
Because of budget cuts, students now do not have the previlege to have an actual nursing system in the Sacramento District.
Other Problematic Topics
- After School Programs
- Sport Transportations
- Air Conditonting
- Breakfast and Lunch
Questions or Comments?
THERE IS NONE!!!
If there is, nurses, do not actually do their actual duty.
- Perform health sceening
- Coordinate referrals to the medical home
or private healthcare provider
- Addresses the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of a student
- Grants, Scholarships, Research, and Mentoring
What are the significent impacts?
Disapearence on Nurses
In the year of 2002-2010, a drmatice drop on school nurses of a 68% has been dropped because of Cuts.