Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Nursing System
What is the problem?
Role of a School Nurse
What is a school nurse actually suppose to do?
- Sport or Physical Education Injuries
- 26% increse level on tests and math/reading achievments
- provides an expertise and oversight for the provision of school health services and promotion of health education
Why do we need one?
- Help with health needs
Examples: Bandaids, ice, mental, diseases, sickness, and rolemodel.
What we can do
- Letter to the board
- Survey/poll for student`s opinion
- Health Fair
By: Connie Ban
Because of budget cuts, students now do not have the previlege to have an actual nursing system in the Sacramento District.
Other Problematic Topics
- After School Programs
- Sport Transportations
- Air Conditonting
- Breakfast and Lunch
Questions or Comments?
THERE IS NONE!!!
If there is, nurses, do not actually do their actual duty.
- Perform health sceening
- Coordinate referrals to the medical home
or private healthcare provider
- Addresses the physical, mental, emotional, and social health needs of a student
- Grants, Scholarships, Research, and Mentoring
What are the significent impacts?
Disapearence on Nurses
In the year of 2002-2010, a drmatice drop on school nurses of a 68% has been dropped because of Cuts.