Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
INTD 102 - WEEK 1 - COURSE SYLLABUS
Transcript of INTD 102 - WEEK 1 - COURSE SYLLABUS
- Textures and patterns
- Shape and form
Revision and discussion of the covered material.
WEEK 1 & 2
- Primary Design Elements
INTD 102 - Introduction to Design
- Design process
- Organization and relation of visual elements
1st Exam : 05 March 2014
- Grouping and relationship between geometric elements
Work in class
- Structure and proportion
Work in class all week
- Design compositions and ways of analysis
- Scale and proportion in architecture and interior design
YOU HAVE SUBMISSION
2nd EXAM : 16/04/2014
WEEK 12 & 13
Second Semester 2013-2014
Instructor : Ms. May Al-Saffar
Read the course syllabus again to note the important dates