Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Which cereal Gets Soggy the Fastest?
Transcript of Which cereal Gets Soggy the Fastest?
The Purpose of this experiment was to find out what kind of three breakfast cereals need to be eaten the fastest to avoid sogginess. The cereal will be Cocoa Puffs, Lucky Charms, and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I will test the sogginess at five different times. Immediately,30sec,1min,1.5min,2min. Hypothesis:
My hypothesis is that Lucky Charms will get soggy the fastest due to the marshmallows in the cereal. I say this because of my previous knowledge of eating Lucky Charms. Materials:
-Cocoa Puff Cereal
-Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-Lucky Charms Cereal
-A person to eat the cereal
1) Take the cereal you want to test first, pour a small amount into bowl, add milk.
2) Stir so cereal is evenly covered with milk.
3) Take a bite at every time period(Immediately, 30sec, 1min, 1.5min, 2min).Test density of cereal(crunchiness).
4) Record data.
5) Repeat for all three cereals. Data:
All of the cereals started out crunchy, but from there they were all different.
I think next time if I had done a longer period of time the data could have changed, because some of the cereals might have steadied out for a while. Conclusion:
My hypothesis was incorrect, it was not Lucky Charms that was the soggiest, it was Cinnamon Toast Crunch. My error was not to have multiple people taste the cereal because everyone is different so the data would have changed.
I have learned from this experiment that Cinnamon Toast Crunch gets soggy very quickly.