Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Concept Sketching
Items to include
Items to omit
Exploded Technical Sketch
"A picture is worth a thousand words"...
Include notes or descriptions to help assist your sketch convey your ideas.
Do not make assumptions that your audience has any prior knowledge of your subject
Provide all the final details.
Used as a guide or a tool to create the object
Exploded Technical Drawings
Assist in the manufacturing process
Useful in troubleshooting, or for assembly
Often passed on to consumers
Concept sketches should paint the picture for the audience, about what they see.
It should thoroughly detail the object, as they see it.
The audience should be able to associate the object with its function.
What is in a sketch?
Details that give the audience information about the form of the object.
Details that give the audience information about features of the object.
Outline the function of the object.
Sketching- It's a process...
Sketching should paint the basic picture.