Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hot air balloon
Transcript of Hot air balloon
Oringinal inventor and first one to fly it.
Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes in a hot air balloon created on December 14, 1782 by the Montgolfier brothers
How was it used when originally invented and how is it used today?
For enjoyment, advertising or sports
What are some of the innovation that this product has undergone since its orginial invention?
Positive way that this product helped the society?
Negative way that this product impacted the society?
It was used for transpotation.But now its only for fun.
Its made out of different materials.
It made people transport.
People sometimes fall and die and sometimes it burns and people die.