Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PR PLAN FOR RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORPORATION
Transcript of PR PLAN FOR RIZAL COMMERCIAL BANKING CORPORATION
PUBLIC RELATIONS PLAN
It sets out the RCBC’s market position potential impact providing context in which to view PR plans through Philippine Integrated Advertising Agency.
The recommended strategy with three strands of local and international activity:
Smarter 2014, consider the RCBC bank as your companion. Their “Smarter Solutions Campaign” allow their stakeholders to fulfill their banking needs more easily. They’re perfect, as RCBC continue to go into an even more mobile world of iPads, smart phones, and readily available WiFi:
Significant issues appear in the table overleaf, Internal and external factors have also been summarized within a SWOT analysis, strategic plan and discussions with PR and Events Manager of Philippine Integrated Advertising Agency (PIAA) Mr. Alexander C. Capiz.
With Mr. Alexander C. Capiz PR and Events Manager of Philippine Integrated Advertising Agency
SAN GABRIEL, MARY
SIRUNO, NES SALLIE
Integrated communications focusing on the launch itself and follow-up to maintain momentum confidence of the stake holders
To launch a series of innovations in investing in a series of financial subsidiaries that provide investment banking services, wealth management and financial advisory, foreign exchange brokerage, comprehensive remittance channels, credit card services, microfinance/SMEs resources, electronic banking channels, and retail banking services, among others
Reinforced by strong investments in information technology.
• RCBC’s Stakeholders
To merge with financial PR activity, to reassure stakeholders of the investment value of In Scope and the strength of Rcbc’s corporate strategy.
Issues Management Planning
To prepare for controversial industry issues which may deflect from the Rcbc’s corporate strategy.
Based on Jim Harvey's speech structures
- Corporate reputation and stature
- Existing stakeholder relationships
- Meeting customer demand through innovation (weakness turned into strengths)
- Lack of proprietary technology and patents can harm Rcbc saving bank’s ability to compete against rivals; "Outdated Technology (Rcbc Saving Bank)" has a significant impact, so an analyst should put more weight into it. "Outdated Technology (Rcbc Saving Bank)" will have a long-term negative impact on this entity, which subtracts from the entity's value.
- Potential for global, cross-discipline collaboration or International markets offer Rcbc saving bank new opportunities to expand the business and increase sales.
- Greater innovation can help Rcbc saving bank to produce unique products and services that meet customer’s needs.
- Bad economy can harm Rcbc saving bank’s business by decreasing the number of potential clients.
- Intense competition can lower Rcbc saving bank’s profits.
• To maintain the client's trust and confidence to the company
• To service the clients in the best way, the most cost efficient way
• Reassure stakeholders on the success of the company’s investment in financial development and its role as market leader.
• Create communications activity that demonstrates the competitive advantages of In Scope.
• Work with the Board and communications team to quickly develop positions and responses to questions of
a) open access publishing,
b) rising publishing costs and
c) overseas censorship of search engines
• Media training of spokespeople
• Monitoring of media, competitor and public comment