Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Customer Loyalty Kick off info
Transcript of Customer Loyalty Kick off info
Customer loyalty is all about attracting the right customer, getting them to buy, buy often, buy in higher quantities and bring you even more customers.
… In short, you build customer loyalty by treating people how they want to be treated. 1 - Retention To the project Customer Loyalty Program QBR 21.11.2012 Objectives Facts - Why do we need a customer loyalty program? What is customer loyalty? Critical Success Factors Maintenance of current business with our TOP 50 2 - Cross- & Deep selling Additional business with our TOP 50 3 - Development Recognize potential of small and medium accounts - Commitment from Management & Primary Stakeholders
- One View usage & performance
- Measurement of customer satisfaction & loyalty (KPI) To future Growth - Business Development Processes in place
- Understanding and promoting our Tools and Solutions
- Focus on our People and their Know How Methods – How ? - Scope of Business
- Loyalty factors
- Growth factors Focus Areas Operational Performance
Price - SOP in place
- Staff Training
- ??? - Account Management
- Account Mapping
- Business Reviews in place - Market Price
- Profit / Loss
- Value Add Exit barriers i.e. contract, technical interface, Know How