Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Zainal & Din Construction Sdn Bhd
Transcript of Zainal & Din Construction Sdn Bhd
Type of Training
Training for new employee
Steps in Z&D Construction SB
For training process is begins when the company would like to hired new employee or have any students that would like to do their internship here.
• to foster growth and development
• to provide opportunities for employees to accept greater challenges
• to aid employees in contributing to the achievement of department goals and the company’s mission and vision,
• to build employee self-confidence and commitment
• to produce a measurable change in performance
• to bring about the desired changes that can solve a variety of problems.
Basically, this company plans on how many employees that they need. This plan is decided by the top management and mostly there are not frequently open for the new position. It is because the top management more into the development method on the employer that they are already have.
By providing training to an employee benefits both the employer and employee can improving an employee’s performance, developing the group and team skills needed to achieve organizational goals, giving employees the needed skills and knowledge to complete assigned jobs, duties and tasks
to give new trainees the basic knowledge, understanding, and skill needed for successful job performance. Programs include orientation and various job skills training such as computer usage, communication techniques, on how to handle problems at construction site, etc.
• They need to email their resume to the HR Dept. and wait for the confirmation.
• After approval on the day start of the industrial training, the trainees will be introduced to the other staff.
• The trainees need to explored by recognize the drawing on a particular site.
• The trainees will have their industrial training on the particular site which the company handled.
• During the training process, the trainee will learn so much experience in the construction site and also gain knowledge from the site supervisor and project manager on how to handle everything that happen in site.
Type of training is Induction training
The aim is to introducing the company to a newly appointed employee.
It is a short and informative training given immediately after joining the company.
• begins where the new employee is requested to the new position that company needs the most.
• The new employee must undergo the interview session with the top manager before the screening process.
• the new worker is going to on-the-job training which is a person learn a job by actually doing the job.
• to give "bird's eye-view" of the company to an employee.
• relates to specific job and the purpose is to give suitable information
• guidance to a worker so as to enable him to perform the job systematically, correctly, efficiently and finally with confidence.
Zainal & Din Construction Sdn Bhd
The history of the company
Addressed in jalan chengal,Taman makmur,83000 ,Batu Pahat ,Johor Daul Takzim
zainal & din construction sdn.bhd was established on October 15, 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of indigenous business specializing in the construction of buildings and civil engineering works
Zainal & Din construction sdn.bhd of registration as a contractor with Kontarktor Service Centre (PKK) in class on May 3 1993.
established in 1992 until 2011, almost 20 years, construction Din Zainal & Co. . Bhd, has successfully completed a number of projects worth Rs 44 342.82 million.
received recognition from the government with elected Zaina & Din sdn.bhd as the first group in “SCHEME WITH INTEGRITY CONTRACTORS”
Zainal &din Construction Sdn,Bhd, Ltd. has successfully obtained certification from SIRIM QAS Sdn party, which has successfully implemented ISO 9001:2008 quality system MS-Requairement Quality Management System
"We zainal & Din construction Sdn,Bhd, where the contractor is responsible, committed to completing projects with quality according to customer requirements."
"Improving the quality of professionalism and sense of responsibility of our employees through continuous quality improvement program towards organizational excellence"
Before ZAINAL&DIN SDN BHD can recruit appropriately skilled workers they must identify what skills and knowledge they need to do the job effectively. This is usually done by developing a job description first.
A job description defines the key objectives, responsibilities and tasks associated with the job. This document is used to help the person doing the job to understand what is expected. It is a useful document to refer to when recruiting new employees, conducting performance appraisals and disciplinary interviews.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
Responsible for overall management of the project execution and the integration of project activities.
He represents contractor in project execution and maintains official communication with owner, vendors/subcontractor and others.
Job specification / Job requirement
They need Qualifications and training such as a good degree, preferably in a topic of civil engineering. Also need 5 years of progressively responsible experience in the field of architecture, engineering, educational facility planning, and/or construction project management. Be required to be direct complex projects as assigned, Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and the public, Develop and implement design and construction projects, Compose memorandum relating to projects, Communicate effectively both orally and in writing. It is also likely that you will need a full, clean driver’s license. For working conditions they need to go office and outdoor environment with driving a vehicle to conduct work.
Under the direction of the project manager, serve as liaison to outside consultants (architectural, engineering, construction management, inspection, testing, and landscape) and/or general construction contractors/subcontractors
Supervise preparation of plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates for new construction, Modernization, and reloadable buildings, assist in organizing services necessary for construction.
Coordinate and attend meetings between district staff and outside consultants during the design Process; work closely with and act as district liaison to consultants in the preparation of design and Construction documents for projects.
They need Qualifications and training such as a good diploma, preferably in a topic of civil engineering. Also need 2 years experience in site supervisor. Only male only preferable for job. Be required to be direct complex projects as assigned, Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff and the public, Develop and implement design and construction projects, Compose memoranda relating to projects, Communicate effectively both orally and in writing. It is also likely that you will need a full, clean driver’s license. For working conditions they need to go office and outdoor environment with driving a vehicle to conduct work.
Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
Dispose of unclaimed property.
Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
Negotiate terms and conditions.
Providing financial advice and support to clients and colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
Financial considerations are at the root of all major business decisions. Clear budgetary planning is essential for both the short and long term, and companies need to know the financial implications of any decision before proceeding.
In addition, care must be taken to ensure that financial practices are in line with all statutory legislation and regulations.
In general, tasks across roles may include:
providing and interpreting financial information;
monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends;
analyzing change and advising accordingly;
formulating strategic and long-term business plans;
researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
As it relate to SWOT Analysis, Zainal & Din Construction Sdn. Bhd has provide opportunity training for their employees from all sort of department.
This effort is to ensure that this company is more productive and the employees are able to apply all the knowledge that they gain from the training to their workplace.
One of the weaknesses for Zainal & Din Construction Sdn. Bhd company.is the management of resources in site is the totally decided by project manager whereas the site supervisor do not have any authority to manage the resources at site and their responsibility is just to supervise the workmanship during the construction.
One of the threat that this company have to face is the technological advancement.
Each company should always aware of all the strength that come to them. One of the strength of this company is this company capable to get a big project and the client has trusted this company to be appointed to construct the project.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
( BPA 10402 )
AMIRA BT RAZALI CP 130088
AZRA FAKHIERA BT SAMSUDDIN CP 130077
ENGKU SHAHRIL AMRI BIN AWALLUDIN AHMAD AP 130160
ERMILLY AINOR BINTI JAMIL CP 120077
MEGAWATI BINTI ANDI ARIP CP 130083
NISTIE ORAI SEBARI CP 130072
ROY HAZLI BIN ABDELLAH CP 120081
LECTURER’S NAME : DR ETA BINTI WAHAB
• Human Resource Development is important to any growing business organization because it helps to improve business performance through the development of personnel, and, directing and enhancing talents and skills through planned activities design to improve organizational learning.
• For management development, the method that Zainal & Din Construction Sdn Bhd applied is by on-the job training that is job-rotation.
• This method can be used in the case of management trainee and also in the case of an existing manager due for promotion.
• The promotion rewards program and the benefits that usually administered by the Department of Human Resources.
• Company Din Zainal & Construction Sdn Bhd also make the selection for promotion to the employees of their company.
• Organizations need to provide and maintain employees who are not only qualified but also motivated to achieve its mission and objectives set by the company.
• Selection for promotion has many levels and many ways an organization, it is up to the company's management system.
• Selection for promotion based on experience in a related field, ability to solve problems in a company or project.
• The management company to be an important point in giving a more detailed disclosure of the target company.
All staff should have consciousness to improve their performance.
All actions taken should taking the effects and consequences.
Department of HRM plays an important role in achieving the company's objectives
Also needs to have the commercial goals, that is not just simply profit but have a distinctive image for known other companies.
The top management must protect the welfare of each employee