Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rohypnol, jess chunko
Transcript of Rohypnol, jess chunko
Yes, there is long term effects
when you take it
•Rapid mood swings
•Violent temper outbursts
This drug has very little
positive side effects,
rohypnol - by: Jess chunko & Cohen
rohypnol is a
Rohypnol users swallow the caplets whole,
crush and then snort the powdered caplets,
or dissolve the caplets in liquid
and then drink the solution.
Individuals who abuse Rohypnol often experience
drowsiness, headaches, memory impairment, dizziness,
nightmares, confusion, and tremors.
Although the drug is classified as a depressant,
Rohypnol can induce aggression or excitability.
In addition to the risks associated
with the drug itself, individuals who use Rohypnol
may put themselves at risk of sexual assault.
It can be taken to help people with insomnia fall asleep