Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish verb GUSTAR
Transcript of Spanish verb GUSTAR
to talk about
LIKE to do Here is how: Use phrases like
me gusta + infinitive. Me gusta caminar
Te gusta caminar
Le gusta caminar
Nos gusta caminar
Les gusta caminar When you want to emphasize or identify
the person that you are talking about, add
a + noun or a + pronoun. These are the pronouns that follow a.
A mi me gusta caminar A nosotros nos gusta caminar
A ti te gusta caminar
A el, ella le gusta caminar A ellos, ellas les gusta caminar Gustar has only two forms:
gusta and gustan Use GUSTA when your object is singular A mi me gusta el tenis Use GUSTAN when your object is plural A mi me gustan los deportes