Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Q2)What factors led up to and fueled the Triangular Trade ?
Transcript of Q2)What factors led up to and fueled the Triangular Trade ?
Q1)What was the Triangular Trade?(Describe all 3 slides)
The first one involved takiing manufacterd goods from Europe to Africa.
The second one involved shipping the slaves to America.
The third one involved the return to Europe from the produce from the slave-labor plantations
Q3) Based on what you learned about the Triangular , how did trade and travel change the world?
Trade and travel chnaged alot . Now a days you can just go to the store or get in your car . But back then you couldn't just got t the store and get something . If you didnt have something to trade to get something you need or if someone else dont have it . You had to grow it or make it or go a long way to get it .
Q2)What factors led up to and fueled the Triangular Trade?
The factors that led up to and fueled the Triangular trade was the discovery of land and slavery.