Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Q2)What factors led up to and fueled the Triangular Trade ?
Transcript of Q2)What factors led up to and fueled the Triangular Trade ?
The Caribbean,West Africa,Europe.
Q3) Based on what you learned about the Triangular , how did trade and travel change the world?
Trade and travel chnaged alot . Now a days you can just go to the store or get in your car . But back then you couldn't just got t the store and get something . If you didnt have something to trade to get something you need or if someone else dont have it . You had to grow it or make it or go a long way to get it .
Q2)What factors led up to and fueled the Triangular Trade?
The factors that led up to and fueled the Triangular trade was the discovery of land and slavery.