Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of root modifications
Root Modifications Roots of some plants perform additional functions. Let us
see and learn some of these modifications and their functions. For storage of food, the roots of some
plants like :
become fleshy. For multiplication,roots of plants like :
can grow to new plants. For climbing , some plants have climbing roots that help the plant to climb up a support like a wall. Some examples are: For nutrition, plants like DODDER have specialized roots called PARASITIC ROOTS arising from their stem, which help them to absorb water and nutrients from the host. For extra support, root of plants like BAMBOO, SUGARCANE and BANYAN give out extra roots from their branches. These roots grow downwards and give extra support to the stem of the plant. These are called PROP ROOTS. Here are some more ! ROOT Pictures MONEY PLANT BLACK PEPPER BETEL