Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of BRAND
A brand is a name attached to a product or service. The name and its logo are typically registered and legally protected as trademarks.
“A product with a personality.”
Reduce Psychological Risk
The visible elements of a brand (such as colors, design, logo type, name, symbol) that together identify and distinguish the brand in the consumers' mind.
Brand image can be defined as perceptions about a brand as reflected by the brand
associations held in consumer memory. . . .
“Make the sky the best place on earth.”