Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BRAND
A brand is a name attached to a product or service. The name and its logo are typically registered and legally protected as trademarks.
“A product with a personality.”
Reduce Psychological Risk
The visible elements of a brand (such as colors, design, logo type, name, symbol) that together identify and distinguish the brand in the consumers' mind.
Brand image can be defined as perceptions about a brand as reflected by the brand
associations held in consumer memory. . . .
“Make the sky the best place on earth.”