Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
desing a tour
Transcript of desing a tour
Cologne - Frankfurt - Heidelberg - Schwangau - Munich - Berlin come by airplane
Get off at the Cologne Bonn Airport Map of Germany Bibliography http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
http://graymonk.mu.nu/archives/2008/08/berlin_is_alway.html * go by train - around 30 minutes from the Cologne Bonn Airport Gateway to Cologne Cologne Cologne Cathedral * one of world's largest churches
* the largest Gothic church in Northern Europe
* UNESCO's world heritage Gateway to Frankfurt * go by train - around two hours from Cologne Frankfurt Goethe House * residence of Goethe family
* where Goethe was born and grew up Frankfurt Römer * most important landmark in the city
* has been the city hall for 600 years Gateway to Heidelberg * go by train - around an hour from Frankfurt Heidelberg less then one day one night Food in Frankfurt one night Heidelberg Castle * was built in 1214
* famous historical site in Germany Heidelberg Church of the Holy Spirit Gateway to Schwangau * go by car - three hours from Heidelberg
* go by public transportation (train and bus) - five hours from Heidelberg Schwangau Neuschwanstein Castle * one of the most beautiful castles in the world
* Walt Disney was inspired by the castle one night Gateway to Munich two nights Go by train - around two hours from Schwangau Munich Alte Pinakothek Munich Nymphenburg Palace Munich Munich Dachau concentration camp Munich Munich Residenz * can see old paintings and masterpieces
* Paul Rubens, Leonardo da Vinci , Rembrandt Pinakothek der moderne * beautiful park and buildings
* was a summer residence of rulers of Bavaria * can see modern artworks
* right next to the Alte Pinakothek * the first Nazi concentration camp opened in Germany * the largest city palace in Germany
* Now it is a museum Gateway to Berlin two nights *go by train - around 6 hours from Munich
*go by airplane - less than an hour Berlin Brendenburger gate * formal gate of the city
* symbol of Berlin Berlin Charlottenburg Palace Berlin Museum Island * lots of museums and art museums Pergamon Museum Egyptian Museum of Berlin Queen Nefertiti -> Ishtar gate -> Old National Gallery Berlin Berlin Cathedral * one of Berlin's best known landmarks