Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sao Tome Presentation
Transcript of Sao Tome Presentation
With such mixtures several styles of music and dances have emerged.
We are a very festive people who really love dance.
From the most traditional and old dances to the more recent dances. Dances and festivals 1.Ussua 2.Puita Is usually danced after the death of a relative.One of the most popular dances in the country. 3.Dexa – typical from principe Djambi- dance of the spirits. 4.Kizomba 5.Kuduro Communication Style Places to go Quiz Food: Sports Geography: Massacre de Batepá: Independency day: July 12, 1975 Language:
Lunguie Portuguese English
Como estas? How are you?
Obrigado Thank You
Como te chamas? What’s you name?
Chamo-me ‘Ana’ My name is Ana Religion Politic
President: Economy Fruits: Fried Banana Calulu Sap-Sap Cajamanga Tourism Cacau Petroleum Fishery Canoeing Basketball Beach Volleyball Cycling Soccer (The most popular in Sao Tome and Principe) Athletics Taekwondo Capoeira Flag & Emblem Languages: Portuguese
Lunguie 77,5% Christians 77,5% Christians 19,4%
not religions 3,1% other religions 1. What is the date of Sao Tome Independence?
2. Give the name of two dialects
3. Currently what kind of music teenagers dance?
4. What is the mean of the two stars in the flag? Obrigada
Thank you Bombom Islet Fish with bread fruit Most famous beaches Mouth of hell Catholic Church President's Palace National Museum Market Obrigada!
Thank you! Handcraft National Library Untue 6.Patronal festivities (every month we have)