Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Membership & Subscription in the Arts
Transcript of Membership & Subscription in the Arts
What do you do that inspires loyalty?
Belief in the mission
Equates to three key types of loyalty programs
Membership & Subscription
not the same
often utilized more for financial reasons than engagement
both can inspire (or fail to inspire) loyalty
Don't guess - ask!
Your Own Membership
From food to art
the dots. . .
Reasons to be loyal...
Back to Basics
Springboard for the Arts
Are they still viable strategies for developing loyalty in the arts?
Director of Membership
Whitney Museum of American Art
Membership & Mission?
The Association of American Cultures
In the eye of the beholder
Look to other industries for models
Match mission and structure
Don't get caught in "we've always done it this way"