Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human Genetics 03112016
Transcript of Human Genetics 03112016
March 11th, 2016
Quiz 4 and Eugenics Discussion
The science of improving a human population by controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics.
1) Eugenics is essentially artificial selection, and we have been doing this with animals for centuries.
2) If a person opposes the practice of Eugenics, then he or she must also necessarily oppose the practice of artificial selection
Answer by writing on a sheet of paper.
1) Do you agree with this argument?
2) Explain your position
1) Slight Syllabus Modification
2) GATTACA Movie Night
3) Review Guide 2