Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
US Government Module 2 DBA
Transcript of US Government Module 2 DBA
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
Tell me how the idea of the social contract is reflected in one of the founding documents?
What would be an example of how the Constitution remedied the Articles of Confederation, and how does it relate to an important political principle?
If the Constitution were up for ratification today, who do you think would win more support—Federalists or Anti-Federalists? And why?
Please explain “expressed powers” and give an example of one today.
What would it mean to have an “absolute” right to freedom of speech, and do you have it?