Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mitosis
The third stage in mitosis
The final stage in mitosis
The second stage in mitosis
By:Lailaa Irene Torres
First stage in mitosis
Material that separates the duplicated genetic material carried in the parent.
Chromosomes carry genetic information
separate into two cells
Begin moving toward opposite poles due to spindle.
The cyotoplasm separates to form to new cells.