Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Second Cup
Do you have any management experience?
Are you business-minded?
Do you believe in a commitment to the development of people?
Are you ready to invest your time and energy in a café?
Are you fluent in one of Canada’s official languages? Here are some questions before becoming a Franchise Partner THE FRANCHISE PARTNER PROCESS: -Building a new Second Cup café ranges between $300,000 and $400,000 -A Fee of $40,000 for a 10-year franchise agreement. SCU Getting Started -good credit rating and at least $30,000+ in working capital -You must secure your own financing. Second Cup will assist in your loan application 3% Advertising fee towards the national cooperative marketing fund ONCE OPENED AND OPERATING: 9% Royalty fee -The Second Cup Real Estate department locates all sites Location, Location, Location -Studies are carried out to determine the suitability of each site. -Second Cup handles all location negotiations -Second Cup sub-lets the property to the Franchise Partner under the same terms and conditions -No charge for a mark up on lease