Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Nike Shipping & Transporting
Transcript of Nike Shipping & Transporting
Most of the shoes are manufactured in South East Asia.
The top three countries are Indonesia, China and Vietnam.
Vietnam has the highest percentage of shipped Nike shoes - 45%
Without the shipping team, raw materials can't get to the factories
Finished products cannot be delivered to stores and to customers.
Deliver the raw materials and products on time, as scheduled. Lateness can cause profit loss.
WE BOTH NEED EACH OTHER!
If the raw materials are delivered late to the factories, Nike would have to pay penalty as in the agreement with the factories.
Process of paying the penalty would also slow the process of finishing the products and shipping them.
Raw materials --> manufacturing --> stores & outlets
Help globalize Nike
Able to transport and ship products around the world