Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SCREENCASTING 101
...a video recording of whatever is on your computer screen
...can be done with PowerPoint/KeyNote, Document Cameras, etc
...can include Picture-in-Picture
...can be a lesson, instructions for a project, "pain points"
Programs and stuff
Let's try it!
1. Choose a "2 minute topic"
(2-3 slides; 2-3 main points)
2. Lay out the structure of what you want to say
(in your mind)
3. Sketch out some "notes" for students
(this could be the slide itself, or a notes page if using DocCam)
*What key questions should they be able to answer by the end?
4. Record away!
lay out the structure
not scripted word for word
be neat and organized; use space wisely
students required to take notes
give them something to do
Quiz or Secret Question at end
Use colors and callouts
during editing time
From the world of twitter...
Segerstrom High School
YouTube, SchoolTube, TeacherTube, Vimeo
LMS (Edmodo, Haiku, Moodle, etc)
What do you need?
What you need:
Microphone (could be in computer)
Webcam (optional; could be in computer)
Plan --> Record --> Edit --> Upload and Share!
Crop out unneeded parts
Add callouts and text
Zoom in to areas
Add "pause points"
Add other media and images