Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Harmonium Prezi
- negative it is destroying something that is much loved
circle of life - things come and go The Harmonium is a metaphor for their relationship.
His dad came to help move it - shows how close they are, how they have shared something over the years, can't talk about it - embarrassed/flippant tone/ half rhyme ' pedalled' and 'treadles' what does this imply?
4 stanzas tells - why? effect it has on the poem? I have planned some of this essay, but I clearly have not compared it to another poem. Which poem can you compare Harmonium to? Which one can you achieve 5.5, 5.6 or higher with?