Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Harmonium Prezi
- negative it is destroying something that is much loved
circle of life - things come and go The Harmonium is a metaphor for their relationship.
His dad came to help move it - shows how close they are, how they have shared something over the years, can't talk about it - embarrassed/flippant tone/ half rhyme ' pedalled' and 'treadles' what does this imply?
4 stanzas tells - why? effect it has on the poem? I have planned some of this essay, but I clearly have not compared it to another poem. Which poem can you compare Harmonium to? Which one can you achieve 5.5, 5.6 or higher with?