Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Prezi Topics
by Chiara Haskell
Think of a person you
. A famous person, a family member, a friend, anybody! People can be great topics for Prezis!
Think of your favorite or least favorite place. Disney World, Europe, California, bed,
Write about events in your life for each year (or some of them) that were
Write about a
that you have that you will never forget. It can be tragic, depressing, super happy, or any other emotions.
Write about your
of a bunch of
topics. Singer, actor, movie, book, song, color, and much more.
that you know
someone else or yourself wants to know
about. A topic you heard about, something
mentioned in the new, something
someone asked you, or something that isn't
right or needs to informed.
No matter what topic you choose make sure
that it represents who you are. No one is
the same and no one thinks the same or could
ever be as creative as