Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 3 Lesson 2: Racism
Transcript of Week 3 Lesson 2: Racism
to be able to define and identify racism.
be able to research racism in Australian schools and understand facts.
5-Minute Quick Write
1. Thoughts/opinions/reactions to this image.
2. Silent and continuous.
3. Discussion to follow.
Racist or not?
1. The teacher will read out a series of scenarios.
2. You must decide whether, in your opinion, each scenario is racist or not.
3. You will do this circling a number from 1-5 signifying the level of racism (1 being not at all racist and 5 being very racist).
4. Please ensure silence during this activity.
5. Class discussion to follow.
1. Go to https://www.noredink.com/
2. Log in. (If you have forgotten your password, follow the 'forgotten your password' link or talk to the teacher).
3. Complete the activity titled 'Appositive Phrases and Articles '
4. If you finish early, move on to other unfinished Noredink activities or practice other tasks on Noredink.