Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
This poem is an extended metaphor, since the writer uses the cockroach to explain the cycle of life. When you are young, you are stong and full of energy but as time passes, you get weaker and somethings get more difficult to do in comparison of when you were younger.
by Kevin Halligan "As if the victim of a mild attack" is a similie of how the cockroach felt when he was uncerteined where to go. Analisis. TONE
the tone of this poem is reflective
The theme is "The cycle of life"
Similies. figurative forms The writer confuses us in the end.This is
then we realize that the "Cockroach" that
he was describing was actually reffering
to himself, reflecting his life experiences "
except I thought I recognized myself". Kevin Halligan reflects upon the value of
life and the many challenges we face