Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Senior Project
4/8/2013 Introduction Responsible, Self-Directed Worker I have completed over 800 community service learning hours since my freshman year at Kearsley High School.
I have served at the
- East Flint Church of the Nazarene
- North end Soup Kitchen
- Carriage Town Ministries
- Eastside Mission
- Waters Edge Summer Camp
- The Ronald McDonald House Passionate Individual I am a complex thinker because of my skills behind the camera and in front of the computer. Complex Thinker 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Jordan Loudermilk
Born March 14, 1994 March 23, 2012 Right of passage Video Editor Engineer Youth Minister Career Choices Born March 14th, 1994 Time: 12:21Am
Weight: 4lb 4oz
Height: 18in Complex Thinking Skill #1: Filming Setting Up Tripod Recording Complex Thinking Skill #2: Editing Career Cruising Top Ten Jobs Matchmaker 3: 01/06/2012
-Exhibit Designer -Camera Operator -Set Designer -Audio Visual Technician -Illustrator
-Film Editor -Industrial Designer -Director of Photography -Animator -Artist Kiersey Survey INTJ - The Scientist Jobs in The Field -Scientists -Engineers -Professors and Teachers -Medical Doctors / Dentists -Organization Builders -Business Administrators -Military Leaders -Lawyers -Judges -Computer Programmers or Systems Analysts Famous People With this Personality Type -Augustus Caesar: Roman Emperor
-C. S. Lewis: apologist, author (The Chronicles of Narnia)
-Calvin Coolidge: American President
-Donald Rumsfeld: former U.S. Secretary of Defense
-Dwight D. Eisenhower: American President
-Sir Isaac Newton: Astronomer
-Thomas Jefferson: American President
* Nikola Tesla: physicist, engineer, inventor Matchmaker 4: 10/11/2012
Appliance Repairer -Small Engine Mechanic -Recreation Vehicle Service Technician
-Heavy Equipment Technician -Diesel Technician -Motorcycle Mechanic
-Office Machine Repairer -Race Car Technician -Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Tech -Cable Installer and Repairer “The film editor must know how to tell a story, be politically savvy when working with directors and studio executives, and have a calm and confident demeanor.” - Learner.org Good Things
- Can be self-employed or work for an employer
- Average Income ($50,000 – $65,000) Not So Good Things
- Lower Demand
( 21,000 film and video editors employed in the nation) ~ ~ I enjoy filming and editing videos right now. I started my own video Production company. (SYM Productions) To get hired as a video editor, a Bachelor’s degree in the field is preferred in most cases – though it’s certainly also possible to get a job as one without having any formal education beforehand (it takes considerably more experience and non-professional qualifications though) Job Description
-Set the vision for the youth ministry with a plan to carry it out
-Recruit and train volunteer leaders to help you with your purpose
-Involve students in the ministry of the church as a whole, supporting and participating in the church’s vision, worship services, and activities Good Things
- Your job is to seek lost people and bring them to God Not So Good Things
- Pay isn't Great ($45,000 - $50,000) I've served as the president of the youth council at my church for the past 3 years. I have felt God calling me into ministry. Day on the Job - Pastor Jason Crum
- Attended court to be with a family.
- Staff Meeting
What is The Best Thing About Your Job?
- Being able to reach lost people for the kingdom of God.
If you had to choose what would be
the worst part of your job?
- Putting out fires Between People.
(DRAMA) States with the highest employment level in Engineering include: California, Texas, Michigan, Florida, and Pennsylvania Engineers held 1.6 million jobs in 2008.
The highest number of these jobs were in
-Civil engineering (278,400)
-Mechanical engineering (238,700)
-Industrial engineering (214,800)
-Electrical engineering (157,800)
-Electronic engineering (143,700) To get an entry-level engineering job, one usually needs a bachelor’s degree in engineering. Good Things
- The Average income range is $80,000 - $100,000 Not So Good Things
- Not really interested in the field Effective Communicator Involved Citizen Family A Poem about social class Community Projects - Children's Musical - Kids New Years
All-Nighter - Team Day Will be attending Olivet Nazarene University this fall.
Minor: Youth Ministry Children's Musical Every Sunday & Monday since February 10th Filmed and Edited a music video that was shown durring the preformance Did all audio for performance.
-Turning mics on and off as needed
- adjusting volume of music and monitors. Team Day Interactively taught people how to do kids church in a fun way. Games We also showed the workshop attendees fun music to sing in children's church Minute to Win it
Deal or No Deal
1 vs 20
Lets Make a Deal Perry Middle School Kids New Years All-Nighter - Helped to set up and take down different areas throughout the night
- Helped orchestrate games and activities throughout the night - Ran all video and audio equiptment I received the Robert E Weiss Award for the Service I have done in the community My passion is working in my youth group We haven't had a youth pastor for over a year and in that time I've stepped up and have helped organize and plan events. Senior Project Politicians promise people free stuff in exchange for votes. What people don't know is that the free stuff they are getting is just further cementing them into Americas lowest class Preschool Age 4 Preschool Age 5 Kindergarten 1st Grade 2nd Grade 3rd Grade 4th Grade 5th Grade 6th Grade 7th Grade 8th Grade 9th Grade 10th Grade 11th Grade 12th Grade Pre K - 12 Application Essay Personality Profile Faith, Love, & Service Jesus said “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.” Why? My dad is my role model because of his faith in god, his ability to love everyone, and his attitude of service Throughout my 4 years at Kearsley High School I have strived to attain good attendance.
Normally only miss about 2 Days a Year
My GPA is currently a 3.851. I am currently enrolled in an AP Calculus class and I have been in Honors classes since my freshman year. Name GPA Class Rank Percentile Rank
Cumulative GPA 3.851 12 out of 244 95 Transcript Reflective Essay Resume A Look Back Questions? Event Promo Event Promo