Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Radiation in MRI's and CT scans
Transcript of Radiation in MRI's and CT scans
http://www.listen-up.org/med/ct_mri.htm http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CT+machine&aq=f http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=How+a+MRI+works&aq=f !!Test Questions!! 1.Which one of these two Scans does not have radiation?
A. MRI Scan
B. CT (Cat) Scan 2. AN MRI Uses _____ in their Machines.
A. Hydrogen atoms
C. CT scans 3. True or False?
The CT (cat) Scan procedure is when the patient lays on a bed and has their entire body entered in the machine. 4. An MRI costs ____ to/than a CT (Cat) scan.
C. More 5. True or False?
The CT (Cat) Scan can give cancer to 10 in every 100 patient. !Anwsers! 1. A