Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Radiation in MRI's and CT scans
Transcript of Radiation in MRI's and CT scans
http://www.listen-up.org/med/ct_mri.htm http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CT+machine&aq=f http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=How+a+MRI+works&aq=f !!Test Questions!! 1.Which one of these two Scans does not have radiation?
A. MRI Scan
B. CT (Cat) Scan 2. AN MRI Uses _____ in their Machines.
A. Hydrogen atoms
C. CT scans 3. True or False?
The CT (cat) Scan procedure is when the patient lays on a bed and has their entire body entered in the machine. 4. An MRI costs ____ to/than a CT (Cat) scan.
C. More 5. True or False?
The CT (Cat) Scan can give cancer to 10 in every 100 patient. !Anwsers! 1. A