Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of George Washington
george was born on february 22nd in 1732. he grew up in Colonail Virginia. His father was a land owner and died when George was 11. George was a good horsemen and loved to shoot. his older brother taught him math and reading.
In his early years,
My class is learning about presidents. I will share some facts on George Washington.
In his older years,
George was the general of the army and fought because he didn't want to pay taxes to england. the war was 6 YEARS! He married a weido named Martha Custis and helped raise two children. AT 16 he was a surveyor. his house was called Mount Vernon.
While george was president he asked Betsy Ross to make our first flag with 13 stars. the usa wanted him to be king, but he said no. he was already president. George died in December 14, 1799 because of old age.
I had fun learning about George Washington and hope to be a leader like him.