Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sun and Moon Compare and Contrast
Transcript of Sun and Moon Compare and Contrast
Moon-- 2,200 miles in diameter; smaller than the Earth when the Moon passes between the Sun and Earth, and the Moon fully or partially blocks the Sun Define It! Sun-- yellow dwarf star
Moon-- large mass of dense material Size Matters! *76 million moons can fit into the Sun with room to spare Light up the Earth... Without the Sun, life could not exist in our solar system.
Provides us with light during the day AND at night.
The moon reflects the light of the sun, shining a small glimpse of light at night. •Our sun gives life to all forms in our solar system. The Earth also gives and supports life as we know it. Whereas the moon does not support life on the Earth.
The sun is 76 million times bigger then the moon and much more powerful and severe. Differences Explained Similarities, Please? •Many strange, unexplained structures have been sighted in the sun’s corona and on the surface of the moon.
Man can not currently sustain life on neither the Sun nor the Moon. Reference http://recomparison.com/comparisons/101069/sun-vs-moon/