Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Laos Prezi
and poofy hats A paratroop captain seized Vientiane and demanded the development of a neutralist government to the end of fighting, in 1960. The communist people’s party renamed itself the LPRP (Lao People’s Revolutionary Party) in 1972 The LPRP joined a new union government in Laos, after the the cease fire agreement in Vientiane in 1973. Food Sticky rice is the main thing that the Lao people eat. They prefer to eat sticky rice rather then the cooked white rice. almost all Lao dishes are cooked with fresh ingredients, wheather it's vegatables or meat. One of the most common Lao dishes is Laab. another Lao food is Tum Mak Hung
or Tum Som in Laos
or Som Tum in Thailand Oua si khai - Lemongrass stalks stuffed with minced meat Entertainment They play soccer They also like boat racing and boxing