Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ferran Garcia Sevilla
Transcript of Ferran Garcia Sevilla
39 His work during this time was influenced by Albert Ràfols-Casamada, Antoni Tàpies, and most of all Joan Miró. Mona 32 (1986) S
66 (1991) Ferran Garcia Sevilla's beginnings in the 1970s were situated on the sphere of conceptualism. Pic 11 (2002) In 1998, he gave up exhibiting his work, but continued to paint until 2007 when he had an exhibit at Galeria Joan Prats in Barcelona Ras 14 (2004) In the early 1990s, Garcia's artwork broadened, and gradually became increasingly introspective, B
11 (2005) with intersections and overlaps of elements such as drip and line. Ferran Garcia Sevilla El Fin Clara Suhs y Arpa Cassady Bajorrelieve 1 1988 Recreation (2) Recreation (1) Untitled 2010