Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mohr's circle
and as point B
Step 2. Connect A and B We have given state of stress Step 3 Steps 1-2 Beginning Draw a circle with diameter AB. The center of the circle is the point where the line AB crosses the horizontal axis (denoted as point C) Presented in 1882 by Otto Mohr Method for solution of the state of stress at a point Theory Step 4 Final circle Mohr's circle in the case of tension and compression Mohr's circle in 3D Reference: G.F. Limbrunner, L. Spiegel - Applied Statics and Strength of Materials
Web page: http://web.mit.edu/16.unified/www/FALL/materials/
Web page: http://www.suu.edu/faculty/mcdonald/