Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Data Analysis
It is just a simple way of presenting things.
The data is easier to see when it is in a pie
First, put all the data into a tally chart
and add up the total. Then work out the angle
The angle is
360 divided by total multiplied by frequency
360/total x total frequencey=frequency Then you draw a circle and apply
the angles to the pie chart.
By: Marie, Eugenia, Rachel and Jessica