Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Adobe Connect Training/Overview
Transcript of Adobe Connect Training/Overview
Shared Meetings/User Meetings.
Shared Meetings are Public, User Meetings are specific to that User's Login.
Shows list of All Meetings created. Able to Edit Information, Set Permissions, Create New Meetings, New Folders, Delete/Move Meetings.
Do Not Edit Any Information or Set Any Permissions.
Meeting Information, Edit Information, Edit Participants, Invitations, Uploaded Content, Recordings, Reports.
- Name, URL, Date/Time, Access, Audio Profile.
- Able to edit all information EXCEPT URL. Once URL is created it cannot be edited.
- Add/Remove Users and Groups and set User Roles.
- Able to Create/Edit/Send Email Invitations. DO NOT USE
- Shows content available for this meeting. Do Not Use
- View/Edit/Delete recordings made in this meeting room.
- Able to View/Access/Delete reports for this meeting room. For example, polling questions and attendees.
Tab List: Home, Content, Meetings, Event Management, Reports, Administration.
Home - Overview of Recent Meetings, Calendar showing upcoming meetings, Resources, links to websites with useful information.
Content - Shared Content, User Content, Forced Recordings. Do Not Use
Meetings - Shared Meetings, User Meetings. Always use Shared Meetings. Able to create/edit/move meetings, create folders.
Event Management - Shared Event, User Events, Event Administration, Event Catalog, Event Templates, Email Templates. Do Not Use.
Reports - Content, Course, Curriculum, Meeting, Learner, System Usage. Do Not Use.
Administration - Account, Users And Groups, Audio Providers,
Customization, Service Plan, Compliance and Control, Admin Dashboard. Only use Users and Groups.
Users&Groups - View all Users and Groups previously created. Able to create/edit/view users and groups. Able to create folders and filter through Users and Groups.
Host a Meeting
Open Internet Browser, Navigate to Meeting URL.
Login using Email: email@example.com Password: shirleymae3891
Meeting, Layouts, Pods, Audio, Audio Options, Video Options, Participant Options
- Manage Meeting Information and Access&Entry, Change Roles, Record Meeting, Enable Presenter Only Area, Change Preferences and Settings
- Create New Layout, Choose Preexisting, Manage/Reset Layouts
- List of all Pod Options. Share(Screen, Document, Whiteboard), Notes(Discussion, Regular), Attendees, Video, Chat, File Share, Web Links, Polling Questions, Q&A.
Able to Create New Pods or Choose Previously Created.
- Start Meeting Audio, Set Preferences and Settings.
- Mute Speakers, Adjust Volume.
- Start Webcam, Enable Webcam for Participants.
- Raise Hand, Agree, Disagree, Step Away, Speak Louder, Speak Softer, Speed Up, Slow Down, Laughter, Applause. (Participant Notifications for Host/Presenters.)
Account, Users/Groups, Audio Providers, Customization, Service Plan, Compliance Control, and Administration Dashboard.
Only tabs in use are; Account and Users/Groups.
Do Not Use Any Other Tab
Account - Shows Account info, Disk Usage, Reports, Notifications, Session Settings, More Settings.
Do Not Edit Any Information
Users/Groups - Shows All Users and Groups previously created. Able to Create New Users and Groups, Manage/View Guests, Customize User Profile, Edit Login and Password Policies, Import, View Cost Centers.
Create a Meeting
Select 'New Meeting' from Meetings Tab.
Determine Meeting Name
, reference Client Company Names and Topic of Webinar or Client Call.
(Short Version of Meeting Name)
Summary, Date/Time, Duration, Template, and Language Do Not Matter.
**Access - **Only Registered Users May Enter Room**
**Audio Conference - 'Include This Audio Conference with this Meeting: Universal Voice 3732497' **
Add/Remove Users and Groups from list of Availables. (Able to Add/Remove Users and Groups at Anytime)
Invitations - Edit/Send Email Invitations to Participants. DO NOT USE.
**Select Do Not Send Email Invitations**
Adobe Connect Home Page
Admin -> Account
Create a Meeting - Information
Create a Meeting - Participants
Create a Meeting - Invitations
Host a Meeting