Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Issues in Europe By: Fernanda Lara
Transcript of Issues in Europe By: Fernanda Lara
Acid Rain in Germany
1) The toxic smoke from manufacturing plants is carried by air currents to other places before it falls to earth as acid rain
2) The chemical-smoked air is carried by wind from the UK to Germany.
3) Water is polluted and crops are destroyed.
The summary of the Chernobyl disaster in Ukrain
Air Pollution in the UK
1) The Great Smog occured in London of the year 1952.
2) They created smokeless zones after the Great Smog happened
3) The UK's major natural resources are oil, natural gas, and coal.
In 1986 in Chernobyl experienced a disaster. A nuclear power station exploded. That caused tons of radioactive material to surround and spread. Drinking water was unsafe for months and the fish in the waters were unsafe to eat for months. Today Chernobyl is a ghost town and no one is aloud to go there.