Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Diversity Day
If all the people were the same;
Just one color, just one language,
Just one family name! Aren't you glad, my good friend,
Different though we be;
We are here to help each other,
I learn from you, and you -- from me! -- But --
If the forest were the world,
and all the people were the trees;
Palm and pine, bamboo and willow,
live and grow in harmony 1. What would it be like if all your friends were exactly the same?
2. If all the people in the world were the same, what kinds of traditions would exist? What holidays would we celebrate? What would we gain and what would we lose?
3. How important is it to learn from people who are different from you?
4. What are the benefits of diversity? What if all the trees were oaks --
How plain the world would seem!
No maple syrup, banana splits,
And how would orange juice be?