Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Scientific Method
Transcript of The Scientific Method
possible hazards Ask a question Aim What do you want to find out
in the experiment? What do you want
to know? What do you think will happen? What will you find out? DO A SOME RESEARCH Equipment A detailed list of everything
you will use Sizes of equipment Volumes of chemicals What PPE do
you wear? What can you do to
avoid an accident? Method Detailed steps of
what to do Like the method
in a recipe Include quantities
& diagrams Instructions Repetition The Scientific Method Results List of measurements collected Observations Record in a table Graphs to display trends/patterns Discussion Any problems? How did you solve them? What did the results show? Patterns / trends in results Can you improve the experiment? What does the research say? Conclusion A short summary of results Must relate to the aim
of the experiment Ends the report