Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lost in the cave
Transcript of Lost in the cave
That he felt nervous
Ellise though that Niggel like Fran
The plastic glasses
They going to try to get out of the cave
they don´t going to have food
A lot of rocks
1. Because there was a big breeze
2. with a long rope
3. fifteen minutes.
4. hug to each other
5. to telephone the girls parents.
1. in Agnes rucksack
2. dig the solid rocks and squeeze trough the opening.
3. hold the arms of Fran and pull.
4. because across the lake was another tunnel.
5. because he though he would never rescue the girls.
6. carry the bundles of clothes and the rucksacks across and come back to help Fran.
3.There are so many rocks so they can´t clear it fast
1. Agnes take out her geologist hammer from her rucksack.
2. Ellise dig the solid rocks
4. The girls squeeze trough the openig.
5. Ellise carry the rucksack across the lake
6. Agnes fall down to the lake
3. Fran get back the geologist hammer to Agne´s rucksack
1. She going to save Agnes
2.To explore the cave
2. Nigel,Boris and Mr.Brady
3. they would get out of the cavern