Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Coordinate Geometry
Create a small presentation of the real life values of algebra (hint: use the internet!)
There are four areas of the cartesian plane.
X axis - number 1
Y axis - number 2
We will be able to identify
The cartesian plane
The x and y axis
The four quadrants
We will also be able to plot points and name them.
What is the cartesian plane
Where on the cartesian plane is the x axis and the y axis?