Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Bill Clinton
Bill Clinton was born on August 19th, 1946 in Hope, Arkansas.
His father died in a car crash several months before he was born. His mom then met his step-father, Rodger Clinton. They later divorced in 1962.
He lived with his grandparents for years while his mother attended nursing school.
As a teenager, Bill was interested in politics and playing the saxophone.
Clinton went to an all-white school.
Bill was such a good student that he went to the rose garden to meet President Kennedy
He went to Yale Law School, Oxford, and Georgetown University. After he graduated, he married his wife, Hillary. She is the only first lady to have a job in the U.S. government.
Clinton is a democrat.
Clinton served from 1993-2001. His vice president was Al Gore. He is the 42nd president of the United States. Now he spends his time speaking at public events and affiliating with his foundation and charity.