Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hacer con expresiones de tiempo
Transcript of Hacer con expresiones de tiempo
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
To describe an action hat began in the past and is still happening in the past.
To express the amount of time during which an action has been taking place.
I haven't seen my friens for a long time.
Hace 5 meses que estudio español.
Haz 3 preguntas
Hacía mucho tiempo que yo no nadaba
I haven't been swimming for a long time.
I have been studing Spanish for 5 months.
The meaning is (mesurable time) ago.
Viví en San Diego hace 2 años
I lived in San Diego 2 years ago
Desde hace = for
Me siento feliz desde hace una hora
I have been feeling happy for an hour
Specific moment or date rather than a length of time
Toco guitarra desde el verano pasado
Bill had been studing Spanish for 3 years
All that happened centuries ago
Cambiar una noticia