Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Woodsong
2. He gets to Rainy Pass.
3. He takes his required twenty-four hour layover.
4. He finishes the Iditarod. Conclusion The conclusion of Woodsong is when Gary Paulsen finishes the Iditarod. External Conflict Man Vs Wild
Gary Vs Alaskan/Minnesota Wilderness Josh Keller
Emily Ulbricht Madison S. :D :) (: :] :[) 2. Talks about dogs and tells us stories about his dogs.
3. He shares with the reader things about his wife and his home.
4. He trains for the IDITAROD.
5 He Starts the Iditarod and finishes IT! YOLO Josh Keller Kagan Kopp Kagan Kopp Internal Conflict The internal conflict of Woodsong is :
Man vs. Self
Gary vs. Ignorance Kagan Kopp Theme Internal Conflict:Resolution External Conflict:Resolution Video Pictures Pictures Pictures One person can plant the seed, but only you can make the flower bloom. Gary has poor judgement The dogs always have the best judgement Both think for themselves, not what the other wants them to think. Gary's instincts are always wrong. Cookie has good instincts that keep the team safe. Though they disagree, both want to go the way that is best for the team. Gary Dogs Gary started when he got a job. Both are passionate about what they do. The dogs run because they want to. Emily Ulbricht Emily Ulbricht Gary Finishes The Iditarod by facing the elements of Winter.
He has to face hallucinations, cold,and even wolves. During this, he meets a man in which he calls the Eskimo man, who helps him when he is in trouble. Gary is taught by his dogs, who teach him which direction to go and about life. Kagan Kopp (Another) Video Madison Skinner (More)Pictures