Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OB/GYN!!!
After residency, starting salary:
$200,000- $250,000 per year
Highest salary: $329,261+
What do they do?
Bachelors degree (undergrad degree)
Medical school (four years)
Four year residency/ training program
What is an OB/GYN?
OB/GYN stands for obstetrics and gynecology, which is a specialty with a combined focus on pregnancy, delivery, and female reproductive health.
May work in a variety of health care environments, from large teaching hospitals to family planning clinics.
Ability to work thoughtfully and skillfully under pressure
must be suited to working highly variable work schedules.
Obstetricians and gynecologists work with mothers and babies, and help prevent them from obtaining diseases. Or if they already have a disease then they help treat the disease.