Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New World Encounters
Transcript of New World Encounters
Why does this matter?
Why is this person significant?
What background information do I have about the this time period? Read through the text to get the author's main idea.
Underline the sentence that grasps the main idea.
What kind of document is it? Who is the intended audience?
Does the author use evidence or use examples that give credibility to his argument?
Underline your support.
Is the argument logical or believable?
What bias or perspectives are expressed?
Given the place and audiences of the document, how is the argument shaped to be effective? Interpret how the differing perspectives of the Aztecs and conquistadors will impact the interactions among the two cultures?